inCTRL is looking for a Computer Programmer for a permanent full-time position in our Dundas ON offices
Become a key member of inCTRL Solutions Inc., a rapidly growing and innovative environmental technology firm. inCTRL is seeking a candidate for a full-time position. The successful candidate will engage in technical activities in the water resource recovery and biogas sectors. As a Computer Programmer, you will work with an interdisciplinary team of engineers, scientists, data analytics experts, and programmers to develop state of the art solutions to protect the environment and transform biological waste into valuable resources. We offer employee benefits as part of your overall package, along with competitive salaries!
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or related field
- Experience in developing data analytics and visualization packages specifically for PCA/PLS (i.e. Principal Components Analysis/Projection to Latent Structures)
- 5 years’ experience in designing and developing software applications including user interfaces and back-end databases (i.e. use case development, software design and architecture, quality control)
- Advanced skills in setting up and maintaining data bases with a strong skills using PostgreSQL in addition to Microsoft SQL, MySQL, SQLite, Oracles-PL/SQL
- Strong knowledge of Mobile (Android, iOS, Windows), Web and Windows applications
- Strong expertise using current development tools, with a focus on C#, vue.js, .NET and Android Studio. Including experience using Angular, Visual Studio (2017 or later), Visual Studio Code (2018 or later)
- Experience with complex software development projects with Visual Studio and Android Studio
- Experience in using ALM (Application Life Cycle Management), Agile and SCRUM with a proven track-record managing software through its lifecycle
- Experience with software version control (SVN or similar) and in software testing
- Experience in developing web and desktop applications for engineering clients, ideally wastewater and biogas
- Worked with custom-made, commercially-available math and linear algebra packages
- Functional in written and spoken English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strength and interest in multi-disciplinary team-work
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter, current resume and three professional references to: info@inCTRL.ca
Thanks to all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Please note that this position may be filled prior to the application deadline if a suitable candidate has been identified.