We are looking for an entrepreneurial creator with a passion for building software products. opsCTRL Supplier is part of a dual facing application build to help optimize operations between a supplier and the facilities to whom they supply. This software helps them manage all the products a supplier has sold, connect them via IOT to the cloud, and to provide operational insights to the supplier and value-added digital insights and services to the facility.
Experience with asset management systems and CRM platforms is preferred. opsCTRL Supplier delivers a complete view of the customer relationship to suppliers that provide equipment and connects them to their customers in new ways previously not possible.
Product Owner Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to translate complex process requirements into clear product requirements
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Contribute to product vision, roadmap, and identify growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
Flexible hours to work with global development team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product or project development experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.