About the Position
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to support our development team and develop and improve our portfolio of software solutions. This position requires that you work across the process engineering and product development teams to collaborate on solving customer problems, organizing data solutions, and developing standardized methods across platforms. As a software expert, you’ll be responsible for guiding the teams on best practice solutions and ensuring ideas are well structured, utilize existing functionality, and are cohesive across the teams.
What we are looking for. We seek a creative and detail-oriented individual that can manage and organize complex topics. As we have many different stakeholders and development streams, it is extremely important to ensure consistent and well vetted solutions are prepared for the development team. You would be responsible for guiding and directing the solutioning ideas across teams to ensure the best outcomes.
- We value passionate and motivated people with diverse educational backgrounds. A Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field would be an asset.
- 5+ years’ experience developing software solutions
- Proven skills to communicate, motivate, and moderate
- In-depth knowledge of modern language and cloud architectures (front-end & back-end)
- Ability to speak, read, write, and professionally present in English
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex problems into easy-to-use software solutions
- Data organization and standardization skills
- Ability to work with global teams and offshore development
- Experience with the full stack of AWS Cloud and IOT solutions
- Second language proficiency (e.g. Spanish, French, German, Chinese)
Why Work for inCTRL Solutions?
- Contribute to our mission to provide water knowledge to people and secure clean water for everyone
- Supportive work environment
- Diverse team
- Flexible working hours (potential for part-time work)
- Option to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Attractive health benefits
- 401k/RRSP with Company match
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D policy
- Part of the global SKion Water portfolio
USA: inCTRL Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability which does not cause undue hardship.
Canada: inCTRL is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We will provide, on request, accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.