About the Position
We are looking for a dynamic Director of Marketing to support our sales team and develop a modern, creative, and data-driven marketing strategy. This position requires that you work across marketing, sales, and product teams to collaborate on target markets, customer profiles, product roadmaps and value drivers to translate these articulately into compelling marketing materials. As a leader of a small marketing team, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing product marketing activities across the company.
What we are looking for. We seek an inspiring, creative, and skilled storyteller, strategic thinker, content creator, and expert influencer, able to analyze market data and feedback from customers for product marketing initiatives. We are looking for a strong communicator who is able to collaborate with key stakeholders and drive go-to-market strategies and marketing campaigns.
- We value passionate and motivated people with diverse educational backgrounds. A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, communication, graphic design, or other related fields would be an asset
- Experience with product or software marketing in the environmental sector, specifically water and/or wastewater sector (if possible) or similar fields
- Demonstrated track record of marketing successes
- Previous experience in a leadership position or have had responsibility leading a team / working across several teams
- Proven skills to communicate, motivate, and moderate
- Ability to speak, read, write, and professionally present in English
- Demonstrated ability to create meaningful content and collateral material
- Experience with analysis of marketing-related data and data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive marketing initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships and work across global teams and with executive leadership
- Experience in SaaS marketing
- Solid knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), web analytics, and Google AdWords, as well as CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Second language proficiency (e.g. Spanish, French, German, Chinese)
Why Work for inCTRL Solutions?
- Contribute to our mission to provide water knowledge to people and secure clean water for everyone
- Supportive work environment
- Diverse team
- Flexible working hours (potential for part-time work)
- Option to work remotely (if preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Attractive health benefits
- 401k/RRSP with Company match
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D policy
- Part of the global SKion Water portfolio
USA: inCTRL Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability which does not cause undue hardship.
Canada: inCTRL is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We will provide, on request, accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.